Of blogs and interesting things...

on Friday, March 06, 2009

I haven't posted on here in a really long while.

In some ways, it makes me feel guilty.
There are times when I feel like writing, things I feel like sharing...
Yet... if I'm not at a machine then... by the time I get to one... other things crop up... which are more immediate in their priority. By the time I find some time to myself... my thoughts, more than half formed, are lost...

It really is funny how thoughts and reflections fade away so fast in their impact and importance. I think it's a reflection on how we grow every passing moment - Buddhist philosophy of the self says that our self is not the same even from one moment to the next - things that seem interesting and thoughtful at one point in time...don't matter as much a little later... we learn, we grow.

On the other hand, I have promised myself not to press myself into writing here... that kills the motivation to write anything at all.

Things aren't boring - not to me. I learn a lot - every day, every week.

However, I suspect getting all of them down here might be rather boring...
I do want to make an effort to write down my thoughts and impressions more and come put them here as soon as possible. To make this interesting again...

I view this place as a repository of thoughts, knowledge, lessons learned... it will be convenient but I've come to realise that not all the lessons learned need to be reflected upon... or rather... nothing will be lost even if I don't note them down here... lessons truly learned start the process of change in you as soon as you learn them and they become experience...

I revel in my experience... I hope to share what I can with you...


0 comments:

Post a Comment