Pearls Before Swine is a comic strip drawn by a fellow called Stephen Pastis. It is full of dark, sardonic, cynical humour and I absolutely love it! Being an ex lawyer helps Pastis with word play, though he has quite a lot of puns in the strips at times. However, they are used quite well. Given the lack of posts in some regards, I will share with you ever so often, a strip that I particularly liked. I recently found a site which seems to have all the strips (except the sunday colours) on it. So I will keep a digital library and share! Read 'em and for those of you who know me, it should not surprise you(?) that I like this. For those of you who don't know me that much or think you know me but actually don't...this is a little insight into my head! Enjoy!(?)
Excuse the small size...hopefully it's still legible but this is the "largest" image size available for some reason.
I will look into it next time.
Though this might be my single most favourite strip of the series! *grin*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment