The small joys in life...

on Tuesday, March 11, 2008

So today evening was a good one...


I had a surprise guest for dinner.
I was finally making some long overdue Pav Bhaji for dinner when I got a call from a friend - let's call him BS. Those are his initials in reverse and he can also be full of it sometimes. So...
Well, as we talked, BS asked what I was up to and I said that I was making Pav Bhaji. He was all like, I'm there in five.

And so he eventually did turn up, bringing some bread with him.
So we had a nice talk, enjoyed the food and then had some ice cream before he had to run.
All of this took about an hour but I still enjoy it when things happen spontaneously and are fun.
The fact that he appreciated the cooking was a plus! ;-)
Something similar has happened before and it was fun then as well. I hope it happens again!


So yeah...I was feeling a little blah and tired since Friday. Went to see a doc yesterday and he gave me some medicine. Been feeling better today and the evening was just a nice way to wrap things up.
Tomorrow, a follow up visit and then off to college from the day after!


What have I been doing in the meanwhile? Other than posting?
Well...just wrapping up portion at school.
Today was my last technical day. My maths portion is over. Last lesson left in Geog. I can manage that without needing special scheduling. So yay!

However, there's still three weeks to go before exams and I feel sorta lost now...with nothing (much) to do till the closure that exams bring. Let's see how I can myself useful.

While resting at home, I've been watching season one of Torchwood. Good show. Liked it and decided that I love Welsh accents! Cardiff sees more tourists visiting it these days because of the show and I think I will be one of those, in the not too distant future...

0 comments:

Post a Comment