Hmm...
It's funny...so today I went to get some bhel from this guy near our old house.
He was feeling chatty too...I talked more to him today than I have collectively in all the last 12 or so years that I have known this person. Even though a transaction was involved, the conversation today didn't seem to have ulterior motives or intentions. I am assuming that this is because of the long association...
Random thought...
After today, I suspect that this is going to be a sort of repository of my musings. These questions may not have answers but if you feel you have one or have more questions, feel free to talk to me! (I actually know some people read this! OMG!)
It's funny...so today I went to get some bhel from this guy near our old house.
He was feeling chatty too...I talked more to him today than I have collectively in all the last 12 or so years that I have known this person. Even though a transaction was involved, the conversation today didn't seem to have ulterior motives or intentions. I am assuming that this is because of the long association...
Random thought...
After today, I suspect that this is going to be a sort of repository of my musings. These questions may not have answers but if you feel you have one or have more questions, feel free to talk to me! (I actually know some people read this! OMG!)
Powered by ScribeFire.
0 comments:
Post a Comment