Reflections on...Mumbai

on Thursday, January 17, 2008

This city...just needs to be experienced to be believed and understood...

I came to Mumbai yesterday. A cousin of mine arrived from Canada early today m0rning...with FIVE friends of his...all backpacking...

So I went and picked them up and did the tourist guide spiel. It seems to have gone down well (according to third party information).
There is SO much to reflect on in this city....I feel my head would explode if I sat to think of all of it.
And I'm tired...so I doubt I could even get a decent post together. Even if I could, I doubt it would do the city justice...

Love it, Hate it (I do...for the most part) but Mumbai is an Experience with a capital E!

The boys arrived minus one bag and one guitar and well, there's no way to deal with such a situation other than being Zen about it. I mean...your bag is just not here. It's on another continent. Throwing a fit is not going to help you in any way....is it?
But yeah...after the long delay in coming out, I just felt like telling my guests:

"Welcome to Indyeah! Welcome to the Experience!"

1 comments:

Maurits Kersten said...

7 days without an update? Get to it, slacker!

-maus

Post a Comment