Hmm...
Like I said yesterday, the resolution has not been broken. It has been rationalised.
I realised that it was this thought or pressing need in me, to write every day - which never happened and my stupid sense of wanting to go the whole hog, led to abandonment of previous efforts at writing.
Does that sentence make sense?
Oh well...the point is: updates will come as and when required...
So yeah...there was to be a weekend roundup but not much to report.
Time flew by...spent with family, in sleep and at school.
Still having fun with frisbee!
Today...was eventful, one could say...
What amused me today?
As I was riding to college, I saw a scene right out of TV/the movies...a car parked at the side of the highway...two people some ways ahead. The girl (apparently) trying to convince the guy to come back, the guy shaking off her hand and walking away, with a sulky look on his face...
Heehee...amusing...but I hope they sorted it out...or he had a long walk if he did piss her off enough to make her drive off....
What scared me today?
One of my classmates from college actually snuck up from behind, while riding a bike, and caught hold of my arm. There was no incident but I DO NOT LIKE such things happening...
What irritated me today?
Idiot drivers on Pune roads. 'nuff said!
What made me happy today?
Well, I taught some grammar....(probably the only person who gets pleasure out of that)
Then I played frisbee...also took some practice drills. 8th grade is really coming along well...
What excited me today?
Another teacher is going on leave now. And then, quitting for good.
This was not exciting. She was/is an excellent teacher. However, she just doesn't seem to enjoy the clerical part of teaching at all any more. She definitely did not seem as cheerful now as she seemed when she taught me.
Oh well... old guard passeth and the new guard must come to the fore.
What *was* exciting was the fact that as a result of this, I get a chance to teach formally again...geography, personality development (perhaps) and hold your breath...MATHS!
Well, it's 6th grade maths and I should be able to handle it...it will be a challenge for sure.
Geography for 5th graders, and they are notoriously slow/poor in it...so...another challenge.
PD...if they have me teach it....will be 9th grade and should be interesting to say the least...
Woo!
Like I said yesterday, the resolution has not been broken. It has been rationalised.
I realised that it was this thought or pressing need in me, to write every day - which never happened and my stupid sense of wanting to go the whole hog, led to abandonment of previous efforts at writing.
Does that sentence make sense?
Oh well...the point is: updates will come as and when required...
So yeah...there was to be a weekend roundup but not much to report.
Time flew by...spent with family, in sleep and at school.
Still having fun with frisbee!
Today...was eventful, one could say...
What amused me today?
As I was riding to college, I saw a scene right out of TV/the movies...a car parked at the side of the highway...two people some ways ahead. The girl (apparently) trying to convince the guy to come back, the guy shaking off her hand and walking away, with a sulky look on his face...
Heehee...amusing...but I hope they sorted it out...or he had a long walk if he did piss her off enough to make her drive off....
What scared me today?
One of my classmates from college actually snuck up from behind, while riding a bike, and caught hold of my arm. There was no incident but I DO NOT LIKE such things happening...
What irritated me today?
Idiot drivers on Pune roads. 'nuff said!
What made me happy today?
Well, I taught some grammar....(probably the only person who gets pleasure out of that)
Then I played frisbee...also took some practice drills. 8th grade is really coming along well...
What excited me today?
Another teacher is going on leave now. And then, quitting for good.
This was not exciting. She was/is an excellent teacher. However, she just doesn't seem to enjoy the clerical part of teaching at all any more. She definitely did not seem as cheerful now as she seemed when she taught me.
Oh well... old guard passeth and the new guard must come to the fore.
What *was* exciting was the fact that as a result of this, I get a chance to teach formally again...geography, personality development (perhaps) and hold your breath...MATHS!
Well, it's 6th grade maths and I should be able to handle it...it will be a challenge for sure.
Geography for 5th graders, and they are notoriously slow/poor in it...so...another challenge.
PD...if they have me teach it....will be 9th grade and should be interesting to say the least...
Woo!
Powered by ScribeFire.
0 comments:
Post a Comment